Siena College School of Liberal Arts Albany NY – Aug. 2016 – Present
- MRKT 212 – Marketing
- MRKT 330 – Business-to-Business Marketing and Purchasing
- MRKT 342 – Service Marketing
- Utilize a variety of technologies and instructional methodologies to keep classes fresh and engaging.
- Work with individual students to improve understanding and course grades.
- Help students develop talent through a range of exercises readings and discussions.
IT – Business Analyst – Digital Commerce
Golub Corp. – B2C – Albany, NY – Dec. 2015 to Present
- Lead requirements gathering efforts and conduct Joint Application Design (JAD) sessions, focus groups and personal interviews to capture business and technical requirements.
- Document the complex areas of the project using integrated analysis and modeling techniques.
- Work with staff to develop, review, and gain approval of business, data, technical, and quality requirements.
- Act as a liaison with project stakeholders as needed;
- Develop use cases.
- Develop and/or modify functional and/or design specifications, technical writing, and documentation.
- Assist in the design of web pages and user interfaces;
- Assist the Project Manager in managing product scope through requirement change requests and tractability.
- Assist in the determination of risks, issues, and other planning items as required by the project.
Qinones Designs – B2B & B2C Consultant Firm – Albany, NY – 2010 to 2015
- Develop strategic customer targeted marketing campaigns.
- Perform competitive analysis to evaluate product capabilities, pricing, promotion, distribution.
- Executing retail merchandising & promotional marketing/advertising plans.
- Create Company logos.
- Create Company websites.
Digital Marketing Manager
PicPixa – B2C Consumer Products – Buffalo, NY – May 2014 to February 2015
- Managed a $200K annual PPC, SEO, SEM, and Vender budget.
- Designing and implementing multi-channel marketing initiatives including, email, SEO, SEM, PR, & affiliate relationships (LivingSocial, Yelp).
- Measured and evaluated performance of all marketing campaigns (Facebook, SEO, & PPC), against desired goals (ROI & KPIs).
- Collaborated with the executive team on a weekly basis to develop, evaluate and initiate new growth strategies.
- Utilized strong analytical skill to assess budgets and deadlines, across multiple channels and customer touch points.
Marketing, Communication Specialist
GP:50 – B2B Manufactures Industrial, Oil, Gas, & Aerospace – Grand Island, NY – October 2011 to April 2014
- Managed a $100K annual Marketing/Trade Show budget.
- Tracked and developed all marketing and communications (Website, Social Media, Print, Trade shows, and E-mail Marketing).
- Produced sales presentations, multimedia kits and provided vital marketing analytic & demographics.
- Initiated a successful SEO and SEM campaign to increase the website’s visibility and drive sales traffic.
- Designed several multi-media marketing campaigns for trade shows and seasonal promotions.
Bankruptcy Mortgage Specialist (Contractual)
Bank of America – Amherst, NY – November 2010 to November 2011
- Collections professional Bankruptcy Mortgage Specialist coordinated the assignment of small claims legal accounts, bankruptcy accounts, deceased member’s accounts, and delinquent mortgages.
Marketing, Communication Specialist
Meritain Health – B2B Health Insurance Company – Amherst, NY – February 2009 to August 2010
- Managed a $500K annual print budget.
- Directed brand management, PR, media relations, corporate positioning, and product launches, advertising, sales collateral, and trade show marketing.
- Developed and launched integrated, multi-channel print, catalog, web and direct marketing campaigns that propelled sales, and awareness.
- Performed ongoing customer/market research and demographic profiling to identify and capitalize on the unmet market need ahead of the curve.
- Established, developed, and managed social media networks (Facebook, & Twitter).
Graphic Designer/Production Artist
New Era Cap – B2C Consumer Apparel – Buffalo, NY – June 2005 to September 2008
- Designed catalog system was standardizing all the MLB logos within the company.
- Developed Standardized the spec documentation process used by the factories in Asia.
- Created and updated specification cards (Cap Designs) and PDFs per customers’ orders.
- Communicated directly with partners in the UK, and China to identify areas of concern and develop solutions daily.
Certificate: Project Management Professional (PMP® Exam Prep)
Certificate: Essentials of Project Management
Villanova University – July – Aug. 2017
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
D’Youville College – May 2010
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Design
Daemen College – May 2003